Valeria Vitale  Identity Verified
Argentina
Local time: 11:46
Member (2006)
English to Spanish
+ ...
Aug 21, 2017

Hello,

I have installed Alchemy Catalyst 12.0 and requested a Translator/Lite License, then followed all the steps including copying the license in the appropriate folder and rebooting my computer.

But it keeps asking for a license, and the software is running in demo version.

What should I do?

Thank you in advance.

Valeria

Alchemy Support
Alchemy Support
Local time: 14:46
English
Activation Aug 22, 2017

Hi Valeria,

Could you check if you have saved the TranslatorLite.lic under C:\Users\Public\Alchemy Software\Catalyst 12.0?
Please also make sure there is no other file ending with .lic in the above location.

If the license file is in the correct location and no other .lic exist, can you right-click on Catalyst.exe and choose "Run as administrator"?
If this fai
... See more
Hi Valeria,

Could you check if you have saved the TranslatorLite.lic under C:\Users\Public\Alchemy Software\Catalyst 12.0?
Please also make sure there is no other file ending with .lic in the above location.

If the license file is in the correct location and no other .lic exist, can you right-click on Catalyst.exe and choose "Run as administrator"?
If this fails, can you send me your TranslatorLite.lic to [email protected].

Thanks and regards,
Jette
Collapse

There is no moderator assigned specifically to this forum.
To report site rules violations or get help, please contact site staff »

Help with Alchemy Catalyst 12.0 License

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »