Anne Savaris
Anne Savaris  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 10:46
Member (2016)
Portuguese to Italian
+ ...
Jun 11, 2017

Hi, I bought a new SDL license (Trados 2017) about 2 months ago. I used to use the 2014 version easily, but I'm having so many issues ith the new version that I keep using the 2014 one...

Now I can't set the language pair to translate a single document: I go to "translate single doc" and choose the source and target languages, but when I click OK, nothing happens. The window keeps open and that's it. Does anyone know how to go ahead with this?

Thanks a lot!

Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)
Soonthon LUPKITARO(Ph.D.)  Identity Verified
Thailand
Local time: 20:46
English to Thai
+ ...
Redo installation Jun 12, 2017

Anne Savaris wrote:

Hi, I bought a new SDL license (Trados 2017) about 2 months ago. I used to use the 2014 version easily, but I'm having so many issues with the new version that I keep using the 2014 one...

Now I can't set the language pair to translate a single document: I go to "translate single doc" and choose the source and target languages, but when I click OK, nothing happens. The window keeps open and that's it. Does anyone know how to go ahead with this?

Thanks a lot!

I use portable Windows on USB drive.
I tried installing this trial version of Trados. It failed a few times.
Reinstalling make this software 100% functional in my case.

Dr. Soonthon Lupkitaro
Bangkok

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Can't set language pair in SDL 2017

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »