Trying to see the changes in the revised sdlppx but cant see the revisions and comments
Thread poster: Zeki Güler
Zeki Güler
Zeki Güler  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:44
Member (2012)
English to Turkish
+ ...
Apr 20, 2018

Hi,

I received the reviewed version of sdlppx package and need to accept/decline the changes made by the reviewer.

Firstly, I created the snapshot of my last version and then reimported the revised one and then under track changes clicked on "the last delivered version". (Below is the details of the Error Message that shows up at that moment.)

But I still can't see the changes and comments of the reviewer. A pop-up window says "Document's version history ha
... See more
Hi,

I received the reviewed version of sdlppx package and need to accept/decline the changes made by the reviewer.

Firstly, I created the snapshot of my last version and then reimported the revised one and then under track changes clicked on "the last delivered version". (Below is the details of the Error Message that shows up at that moment.)

But I still can't see the changes and comments of the reviewer. A pop-up window says "Document's version history has no minor version matching your choice". But I had created the snapshot before. What to do now?

TYPE:
System.Exception

SOURCE:
MemoQ.ApplicationFramework

CALL STACK:
at MemoQ.ApplicationFramework.WindowManager.OpenTab(Document document, Boolean activate)
at MemoQ.Project.ProjectDocument.ImportReview(Form owner, ProjectTranslationDocumentInfo selectedDoc)
at MemoQ.Project.LocalProjectSourceFilesControl.handleImportReview()
at MemoQ.Project.LocalProjectSourceFilesControl.tsmiImportReviewedDocument_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mea)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStrip.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripDropDown.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trying to see the changes in the revised sdlppx but cant see the revisions and comments

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »