Dragon Professional version and SDL Multiterm?
Thread poster: AMcMillin
AMcMillin
AMcMillin  Identity Verified
United States
Local time: 18:42
Spanish to English
+ ...
Oct 12, 2018

Hello, fellow translators and interpreters. I have a question regarding the Dragon software. First, I am wondering which version would be best to buy as I've heard both good and bad things about the newest version (Dragon Professional 15). I would like to be able to use it with SDL Trados Studio 17 and possibly SDL Multiterm, as well as the regular Microsoft Office applications. Has anyone here tried using it with Multiterm? I was wondering if it would be possible to use it to speed up the proce... See more
Hello, fellow translators and interpreters. I have a question regarding the Dragon software. First, I am wondering which version would be best to buy as I've heard both good and bad things about the newest version (Dragon Professional 15). I would like to be able to use it with SDL Trados Studio 17 and possibly SDL Multiterm, as well as the regular Microsoft Office applications. Has anyone here tried using it with Multiterm? I was wondering if it would be possible to use it to speed up the process of creating and editing termbases. I would love to hear about which versions you have and what your thoughts are on the various versions of Professional (13, 14, 15).

Thank you!
Adrienne
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Dragon Professional version and SDL Multiterm?

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »