Filipe Vieira
Filipe Vieira  Identity Verified
Brazil
Local time: 05:36
English to Portuguese
+ ...
May 28, 2021

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to install Idiom Worldserver Desktop Workbench, but the an error occurs related to .NET Framework:

image_2021_05_28T12_06_42_042Z

Then I tried to access this URL and found the following message:

image_2021_05_28T12_07_30_766Z

Is there any other way to install this file or a most updated version of Idiom which doesn't need this file?

Thank you in advance!

Carmela Mincone
Carmela Mincone  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:36
English to Italian
Got the same issue Jun 2, 2021

I've got the same issue, trying to install idiom on my new laptop. Never had this issue before, nor with other softwares, I've tried to look for framework problems, but I haven't find a solution yet...

Carmela Mincone
Carmela Mincone  Identity Verified
Italy
Local time: 10:36
English to Italian
I finally found... Jun 2, 2021

...a solution, on an old conversation here on Proz.

https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/235640-idiom_worldserver_desktop_workbench_downloads_dotnet_to_install_while_it_is_already_installed-page2.html#2779390
I followed those indicati
... See more
...a solution, on an old conversation here on Proz.

https://www.proz.com/forum/cat_tools_technical_help/235640-idiom_worldserver_desktop_workbench_downloads_dotnet_to_install_while_it_is_already_installed-page2.html#2779390
I followed those indications, for me they worked.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Idiom installation issue

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »