How can I set the zoom in Helium 6? (Problem solved)
Thread poster: Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Ricki Farn
Germany
Local time: 11:15
English to German
May 27, 2006

Hi all,

I would like to work with a really big zoom in Helium 6.0.4 (edit pane), and I can't remember how to set it. It's not in the Help either. I remember that many years ago, setting the font size in Internet Explorer(!) to Very Large helped, but that doesn't seem to work now.

Ricki

Found it - it's not zoom but font size, I should have know that from LocStudio...
See more
Hi all,

I would like to work with a really big zoom in Helium 6.0.4 (edit pane), and I can't remember how to set it. It's not in the Help either. I remember that many years ago, setting the font size in Internet Explorer(!) to Very Large helped, but that doesn't seem to work now.

Ricki

Found it - it's not zoom but font size, I should have know that from LocStudio it's under Tools > Options > Editor > Font Size.

[Bearbeitet am 2006-05-27 17:47]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

How can I set the zoom in Helium 6? (Problem solved)

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »