Thread poster: jokeramj
jokeramj
jokeramj
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Local time: 10:17
English to Bosnian
+ ...
Mar 21, 2003

Can someone please tell me where could I donwload Trados tranlsator\'s workbench. I couldn\'t find anything about it on trados.com. I found only few dead links.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
English to German
+ ...
Which version? Mar 21, 2003

First of all, note that Trados software is protected by a hardware key (\"dongle\"), and will only run in demo mode if you don\'t have that.

AFAIK you can downlaod the Freelance version from www.translationzone.com/download.asp (at 90MB, I\'d think twice unless you have a really fast web connection...).

The Team version is also available for download, but you need an
... See more
First of all, note that Trados software is protected by a hardware key (\"dongle\"), and will only run in demo mode if you don\'t have that.

AFAIK you can downlaod the Freelance version from www.translationzone.com/download.asp (at 90MB, I\'d think twice unless you have a really fast web connection...).

The Team version is also available for download, but you need an access password which is available from your local Trados office.

HTH - best regards, Ralf
Collapse

FRA-MA
FRA-MA
Germany
English to French
+ ...
Demo version also available on CD-ROM Mar 21, 2003

Hi,

Due to the size of the downloadable demo version you might also want to consider requesting a CD-ROM from Trados with the demo software.

You will find e-mail addresses and postal addresses on their websites:

www.trados.com

www.translationzone.com

Tanja
... See more
Hi,

Due to the size of the downloadable demo version you might also want to consider requesting a CD-ROM from Trados with the demo software.

You will find e-mail addresses and postal addresses on their websites:

www.trados.com

www.translationzone.com

Tanja

Collapse

sylver
sylver  Identity Verified
Local time: 16:17
English to French
Downloading... Mar 22, 2003

...can be done. I did it on a 56K modem, using a download manager and a full night.

(Don\'t even think about it without a download manager, like download accelerator, otherwise if the connection goes down you can\'t resume.)

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Trados workbench

Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »
Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »