Thread poster: Marina Aidova
Marina Aidova
Marina Aidova  Identity Verified
Moldova
Local time: 02:47
English to Russian
+ ...
Jul 14, 2011

1) Господи, это опять вы.... - Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не предоставите документы, пеняйте на себя. Тут вам не детский сад.- We will do our best to proceed with your request however for the best result the documents should reach us not later than tomorrow.

3) Вы читать умеете? - You can find this information below.

4) Сколько
... See more
1) Господи, это опять вы.... - Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не предоставите документы, пеняйте на себя. Тут вам не детский сад.- We will do our best to proceed with your request however for the best result the documents should reach us not later than tomorrow.

3) Вы читать умеете? - You can find this information below.

4) Сколько можно напоминать!- Kind reminder

5) Неужели так сложно подписать документ там, где нужно - Please sign in the place marked with yellow sticker

6) Что у тебя в школе было по математике? - Let's reconfirm the figures.

7) Мы лучше сделаем это сами.- Thank you for your kind assistance.

8) Я уже сто раз вам это присылал. - Kindly find attached.

9) Ага, сейчас все брошу и побегу разбираться. - I’ll look into it and revert soonest.

10) Да поймите же вы наконец - Please kindly review the matter again.

11) Надеюсь, что теперь вы перестанете надоедать своими вопросами - I hope this helps, otherwise please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

12) Какой же вы зануда... - Thank you for your patience

13) Даже и не надейтесь, что мы откроем вам счет - We will let you know in due course.

14) У нас не те масштабы, чтобы возиться с вашей мелочью - We would be happy to offer you the most favourable conditions on the case-to-case basis.

15) Вот когда подрастете, тогда и приходите.- So if you have eventually some needs from your clientele, it can have a real added-value.

16) Ой-ой, напугал! - We regret to know that you are not satisfied with our services.

17) Ну и пожалуйста. Не очень-то и хотелось. - We look forward to hearing from you.

18) Хотя бы в пятницу отстаньте уже. - good to hear from you and have a nice weekend

19) Услуги будут оплачены. Может быть. - Thanks a lot in advance

20) Да идите вы знаете куда...- We consider the matter settled and close our files.

21) Ха-ха (три раза) - Very best regards
Collapse

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 00:47
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Translation for benefit of non-Russian-speaking members Jul 14, 2011

Probably better not to put so much non-English in an English language forum, but as it's here, I'll attempt to translate what the Russian actually says (I've little experience of colloquial Russian, so I may have got a few things wrong - corrections welcome).

Russian-English Dictionary of Business Correspondence

1) Господи, это опять вы.... [Oh God, it's you again!]- Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не п�
... See more
Probably better not to put so much non-English in an English language forum, but as it's here, I'll attempt to translate what the Russian actually says (I've little experience of colloquial Russian, so I may have got a few things wrong - corrections welcome).

Russian-English Dictionary of Business Correspondence

1) Господи, это опять вы.... [Oh God, it's you again!]- Thank you very much for your email.

2) Если до завтра не предоставите документы, пеняйте на себя. Тут вам не детский сад. [If you don't submit the documents by tomorrow, it's your lookout. This isn't a kindergarten!]- We will do our best to proceed with your request however for the best result the documents should reach us not later than tomorrow.

3) Вы читать умеете? [Do you know how to read?] - You can find this information below.

4) Сколько можно напоминать! [How many times to I have to remind you?]- Kind reminder

5) Неужели так сложно подписать документ там, где нужно [Is it really that difficult to sign a document where you're supposed to?] - Please sign in the place marked with yellow sticker

6) Что у тебя в школе было по математике? [How good were you in maths at school?]- Let's reconfirm the figures.

7) Мы лучше сделаем это сами.- [We'd get on better doing this ourselves] Thank you for your kind assistance.

8) Я уже сто раз вам это присылал [I've sent you this a hundred times already!]. - Kindly find attached.

9) Ага, сейчас все брошу и побегу разбираться. [OK, now I'll drop everything and run off to find out what it's all about]- I’ll look into it and revert soonest.

10) Да поймите же вы наконец [It's about time you understood!] - Please kindly review the matter again.

11) Надеюсь, что теперь вы перестанете надоедать своими вопросами [I hope you'll now stop pestering me with your questions] - I hope this helps, otherwise please do not hesitate to contact me anytime.

12) Какой же вы зануда... [What a nuisance you are...] - Thank you for your patience

13) Даже и не надейтесь, что мы откроем вам счет [Don't even hope we'll open an account for you] - We will let you know in due course.

14) У нас не те масштабы, чтобы возиться с вашей мелочью - [We're too big to bother with your trivial nonsense] We would be happy to offer you the most favourable conditions on the case-to-case basis.

15) Вот когда подрастете, тогда и приходите.[Come back when you've grown up]- So if you have eventually some needs from your clientele, it can have a real added-value.

16) Ой-ой, напугал! [Oh dear, scary!] - We regret to know that you are not satisfied with our services.

17) Ну и пожалуйста. Не очень-то и хотелось. [OK, but we didn't much want to (hear from you the first time)] - We look forward to hearing from you.

18) Хотя бы в пятницу отстаньте уже. [You ought at least to be there on Friday]- good to hear from you and have a nice weekend

19) Услуги будут оплачены. Может быть. [You'll get paid eventually. Perhaps.] - Thanks a lot in advance

20) Да идите вы знаете куда... [You can go to you know where.]- We consider the matter settled and close our files.

21) Ха-ха (три раза) [Ha ha! Three times)]- Very best regards

[Edited at 2011-07-14 19:23 GMT]

[Edited at 2011-07-14 19:24 GMT]
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Русско-английский словарь по деловой переписке

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »