Josephine Cassar
Josephine Cassar  Identity Verified
Malta
Local time: 16:22
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
Dec 19, 2016

Hello, I tried to send an invoice yesterday and tried again this morning but without success. This is the message I get when I try to send the invoice: The www.proz.com page isn't working; www.proz.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP Error 500. As a result, somehow, I was told that invoice no.x had been used and I inserte... See more
Hello, I tried to send an invoice yesterday and tried again this morning but without success. This is the message I get when I try to send the invoice: The www.proz.com page isn't working; www.proz.com is currently unable to handle this request. HTTP Error 500. As a result, somehow, I was told that invoice no.x had been used and I inserted no.y which means I made up the same invoice twice now. Are you experiencing this problem too or am I the only one? Thank you.

[Edited at 2016-12-19 08:19 GMT]
Collapse

Raffi Jamgocyan
Raffi Jamgocyan  Identity Verified
Türkiye
Local time: 17:22
Member (2012)
English to Turkish
+ ...
No problems here Dec 19, 2016

I just issued and sent an invoice without any problems. It worked as usual.

[Değişiklik saati 2016-12-19 08:41 GMT]

Josephine Cassar
Malta
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Thank you Dec 19, 2016

I imagine I must be the only one to have this problem seeing no one answered so I submitted a support request. However, thanks. Very strange though.

[Edited at 2016-12-19 09:57 GMT]

Josephine Cassar
Malta
Member (2012)
English to Maltese
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Problem solved Dec 19, 2016

Update: problem solved after I submitted a support request. It seems my email was somehow disabled. In fact, when I answered support, I could not reply till I removed xxx before my email address. Support told me my email address had been somehow disabled. So, thanks.

[Edited at 2016-12-19 17:17 GMT]

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Invoicing tool down

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »