Irène Guinez
Irène Guinez  Identity Verified
Spain
Local time: 02:30
Spanish to French
+ ...
Mar 31, 2022

Bonjour,

Je cherche une âme charitable pour me convertir un document de 6 pages en word éditable.

Merci.

Irène

Jesús Calzado
Jesús Calzado  Identity Verified
English to Spanish
+ ...
You can do it online Mar 31, 2022

Bonjour ,

Essayez ce site web: https://www.ilovepdf.com

Salutations

[Edited at 2022-03-31 09:08 GMT]

Charles Peng
Charles Peng  Identity Verified
China
Local time: 08:30
Member (2022)
English to Chinese
Easy task, I will be happy to assist Mar 31, 2022

Dear Irène,

I will be happy to assist, please send me the file via email.

achisholm
achisholm
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:30
Italian to English
+ ...
Abbyy Mar 31, 2022

i use Abbyy Finereader. Works perfectly.

Marjolein Snippe
Marjolein Snippe  Identity Verified
Netherlands
Member (2012)
English to Dutch
+ ...
Several programmes Mar 31, 2022

Hello Irène,

There are lots of programmes that can do this for you.
I often use https://www.onlineocr.net/
For pdfs with more than one page, I make a screengrab and save this as a jpeg file, then upload and convert the separate pages.
Good luck!

Tony M

Irène Guinez
Irène Guinez  Identity Verified
Spain
Spanish to French
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Convertion PDF a Word 6 pages Mar 31, 2022

Thank you so much Marjolein

Irène

Rolf Keller
Rolf Keller
Germany
English to German
Try MS Word Mar 31, 2022

Modern versions of MS Word are able to open PDF files. Open the PDF file within Word and check whether all original content is visible.
If yes, use "Save as" to store it as a DOCX file. Maybe you need to re-edit it a little bit, but if it's only 6 pages ...

Nicolas Gambardella
Nicolas Gambardella
United Kingdom
Local time: 01:30
Member (2019)
English to French
+ ...
Which kind of PDF Mar 31, 2022

It really depends of the PDF content. If we are talking of scanned text, indeed OCR is the way to go.

If, on the contrary, this is actual text, you are spoiled for choice. You can test which it is by trying to select some text from the PDF.

Then you can indeed open it in MS Word, LibreOffice, Google Docs, etc. (and then save as DOCX). You can also directly edit/translate them in PDF editors such as MasterPDFEditor. Or convert them into XLIFF to be used with your CAT t
... See more
It really depends of the PDF content. If we are talking of scanned text, indeed OCR is the way to go.

If, on the contrary, this is actual text, you are spoiled for choice. You can test which it is by trying to select some text from the PDF.

Then you can indeed open it in MS Word, LibreOffice, Google Docs, etc. (and then save as DOCX). You can also directly edit/translate them in PDF editors such as MasterPDFEditor. Or convert them into XLIFF to be used with your CAT tool, such as TransPDF (you can then regenerate the translated file as a PDF).

Note that some CAT tools, such as Cafetran Espresso, provide some workaround to directly translate PDF content.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Andriy Bublikov[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Convertion PDF a Word 6 pages

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »