Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:58
Russian to English
+ ...
In memoriam
Dec 13, 2008

I found yesterday, when I wanted to edit a response to a peer comment, that the edit panel was at the top of the page, entirely detached from the question.
I think this is much less convenient. Previously, you could see the question and the comment while editing your reply. Now, if you want to look at something in the question or comment while editing a reply, you have to keep scrolling up and down the page to do so. I fail to see any advantage in this change.
What do you think?

Caryl Swift
Caryl Swift  Identity Verified
Poland
Local time: 15:58
Polish to English
+ ...
Curioser and curioser Dec 13, 2008

Hi Jack,

There seem to be other strange things occuring. Have you seen this forum?

http://www.proz.com/topic/123008?pg=e

Jave a good weekend!
Caryl

Jack Doughty
Jack Doughty  Identity Verified
United Kingdom
Local time: 14:58
Russian to English
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
In memoriam
Thank you, Caryl. Dec 13, 2008

I had seen it, but there have been several new posts since I first looked at it. I share the view that the site staff should leave well alone unless there is a really compelling need for a change.

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Edit response to peer comment panel moved to top of page

CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »