Iniziatore argomento: Elizabeth Sánchez León
Elizabeth Sánchez León
Elizabeth Sánchez León  Identity Verified
Spagna
Local time: 04:32
Da Inglese a Spagnolo
+ ...
Mar 20, 2007

I have the following message when trying to send emails from my domain with Outlook:

El mensaje no se pudo enviar, el servidor rechazó la dirección de correo electrónico del remitente: "Elizabeth Sánchez León". Asunto 'Leído: Adobe Connect Pro Traducción', Cuenta: 'esl.esl.net', Servidor: 'pop3.e-sl.net', Protocolo: SMTP, Respuesta del servidor: '501 5.1.7 Syntax error in mailbox address "elizabeth.s?nchez.le?n[las.palmas" (non-printable character)', Puerto: 25, Seguridad (SS
... See more
I have the following message when trying to send emails from my domain with Outlook:

El mensaje no se pudo enviar, el servidor rechazó la dirección de correo electrónico del remitente: "Elizabeth Sánchez León". Asunto 'Leído: Adobe Connect Pro Traducción', Cuenta: 'esl.esl.net', Servidor: 'pop3.e-sl.net', Protocolo: SMTP, Respuesta del servidor: '501 5.1.7 Syntax error in mailbox address "elizabeth.s?nchez.le?n[las.palmas" (non-printable character)', Puerto: 25, Seguridad (SSL): No, Error de servidor: 501, Número de error: 0x800CCC78

Does anyone know how to solve it?
Collapse

justin C
justin C
Stati Uniti
Local time: 23:32
Inglese
Can you provide the error message in English? Mar 20, 2007

Hi Elizabeth!

Can you provide an English version of the error?

Best regards,
Justin

Elizabeth Sánchez León
Elizabeth Sánchez León  Identity Verified
Spagna
Local time: 04:32
Da Inglese a Spagnolo
+ ...
AVVIO ARGOMENTO
Sorry for that... Mar 20, 2007

Sorry. I forgot to add the English version:

It is:

The message could not being sent. The server rejected the e-mail address of the sender: "Elizabeth Sánchez León". Subject 'Read: Adobe Connect Pro Translation', Account: 'esl.e-sl.net', Server: 'pop3.e-sl.net', Protocol: SMTP, Answer from the server: '501 5.1.7 Syntax error in mailbox address "elizabeth.s?nchez.le?n[las.palmas" (non-printable character)', Port: 25, Security (SSL): No, Error of server: 501, Number of e
... See more
Sorry. I forgot to add the English version:

It is:

The message could not being sent. The server rejected the e-mail address of the sender: "Elizabeth Sánchez León". Subject 'Read: Adobe Connect Pro Translation', Account: 'esl.e-sl.net', Server: 'pop3.e-sl.net', Protocol: SMTP, Answer from the server: '501 5.1.7 Syntax error in mailbox address "elizabeth.s?nchez.le?n[las.palmas" (non-printable character)', Port: 25, Security (SSL): No, Error of server: 501, Number of error: 0x800CCC78

TIA!

[Edited at 2007-03-20 13:46]
Collapse

justin C
justin C
Stati Uniti
Local time: 23:32
Inglese
Not 100% on this one, but try removing the accents from your name and see if it works Mar 20, 2007

Hi Elizabeth,

I did some research this afternoon about the problem you are having, but did not come up with anything conclusive. Could you try removing the accented characters from your name and try sending again? I have a feeling the hosting server may be choking on the unicode characters. But this way we'll know for sure

Let me know how it goes.

Best regards,
Justin

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Server rejecting the email address of the sender when sending emails

Trados Business Manager Lite
Create customer quotes and invoices from within Trados Studio

Trados Business Manager Lite helps to simplify and speed up some of the daily tasks, such as invoicing and reporting, associated with running your freelance translation business.

More info »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »