2009 virtual conference: When you are done for the day, please take a minute to complete a survey
Thread poster: Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Henry Dotterer
Local time: 00:11
SITE FOUNDER
Sep 30, 2009

Hi again,

When you are finished for the day with the conference, please take a minute to complete the post-conference survey: http://www.proz.com/survey/308

Don't get the wrong idea from this post... the event is only 1/3 over! Still plenty of time to take part... and all sessions will be playable all day.

Henry

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-03
... See more
Hi again,

When you are finished for the day with the conference, please take a minute to complete the post-conference survey: http://www.proz.com/survey/308

Don't get the wrong idea from this post... the event is only 1/3 over! Still plenty of time to take part... and all sessions will be playable all day.

Henry

[Subject edited by staff or moderator 2010-06-03 16:05 GMT]
Collapse

Walter Landesman
Walter Landesman  Identity Verified
Uruguay
Local time: 01:11
English to Spanish
+ ...
Duplicated entry Oct 1, 2009

Hi Henry,

I completed the survey yesterday. However, some time later, a question was made in one of the fora about which survey we were supposed to do, mentioning that there were two different surveys.

A link was provided, I clicked on it and it lead me to the same survey I had already delivered. In this situations, the system tells you "You have already done this survey" and prevents you from doing it again. Since that sign didn`t come up, I thought the first time hadn
... See more
Hi Henry,

I completed the survey yesterday. However, some time later, a question was made in one of the fora about which survey we were supposed to do, mentioning that there were two different surveys.

A link was provided, I clicked on it and it lead me to the same survey I had already delivered. In this situations, the system tells you "You have already done this survey" and prevents you from doing it again. Since that sign didn`t come up, I thought the first time hadn´t been registered, so I did it again, partially, almost blank, just to try. This time a sign did come up saying "Duplicated Entry...".

But my question is if my first entry counts, if it remains registered, or maybe the second deleted the first one? Should I do it again?

Besides, If I go the the link again now, the system still welcomes me and does not prevent me from doing it for a third time. It might be some kind of glitch I assume.
Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Drew MacFadyen[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

2009 virtual conference: When you are done for the day, please take a minute to complete a survey

TM-Town
Manage your TMs and Terms ... and boost your translation business

Are you ready for something fresh in the industry? TM-Town is a unique new site for you -- the freelance translator -- to store, manage and share translation memories (TMs) and glossaries...and potentially meet new clients on the basis of your prior work.

More info »
CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »