ckatsidonis  Identity Verified
Belgium
Local time: 06:44
English to French
+ ...
Sep 18, 2003

(I'll write in English)
Hi there,

Just wondering why there isn't a Greek language forum on Proz as we are quite a few "hellenophones" subscribed to this site.

Some other smaller languages (in quantity, not quality of course) already have their own forums. I think it would be nice to be able to read and/or write about Greek translation issues, exchange views, tips & tricks, etc... but in Greek...

Anyway,

Regards,

Charalambos

Daphne Theodoraki
Daphne Theodoraki  Identity Verified
Sweden
Local time: 06:44
Swedish to Greek
+ ...
Contact a Moderator Sep 25, 2003

Will reply in English, as there is indeed no Greek forum
Have also wondered about this, and I think the forum must be set up by one of the moderators, e.g. Alex Seidanis who is the moderator for the EN->EL language pair.
Perhaps you could contact him? It would be quite useful.

Daphne

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderator(s) of this forum
Lucia Leszinsky[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Why isn't there a Greek language forum?

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »