Fab Subtitler CPS (does FAB count spaces or not?)
Thread poster: Júlia Aymamí
Júlia Aymamí
Júlia Aymamí
Spain
Local time: 18:35
English to Spanish
+ ...
Jun 21, 2022

Hello! I need help. Does anyone know if FAB Subtitler counts the spaces in the cps configuration (characters per second)? One company told me that FAB does not count the spaces, and since I have to do SDH, they asked me to use 13 cps because of it. When I do the subtitles, I feel like I can't write almost anything, because the configuration is 13 cps (supposedly, 17 cps approx because FAB does not count spaces), and I am not sure if this is even true. If someone can confirm it, it would help me ... See more
Hello! I need help. Does anyone know if FAB Subtitler counts the spaces in the cps configuration (characters per second)? One company told me that FAB does not count the spaces, and since I have to do SDH, they asked me to use 13 cps because of it. When I do the subtitles, I feel like I can't write almost anything, because the configuration is 13 cps (supposedly, 17 cps approx because FAB does not count spaces), and I am not sure if this is even true. If someone can confirm it, it would help me a lot.Collapse

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Fab Subtitler CPS (does FAB count spaces or not?)

Wordfast Pro
Translation Memory Software for Any Platform

Exclusive discount for ProZ.com users! Save over 13% when purchasing Wordfast Pro through ProZ.com. Wordfast is the world's #1 provider of platform-independent Translation Memory software. Consistently ranked the most user-friendly and highest value

Buy now! »
Trados Studio 2022 Freelance
The leading translation software used by over 270,000 translators.

Designed with your feedback in mind, Trados Studio 2022 delivers an unrivalled, powerful desktop and cloud solution, empowering you to work in the most efficient and cost-effective way.

More info »