Thread poster: Valeri Serikov
Valeri Serikov
Valeri Serikov  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:53
English to Russian
+ ...
May 12, 2003

Dear colleagues,

I faced a problem - I cannot resize the Trados Window. When I launch it, it appears in the taskbar, and when I click on it, it enlarges to the full screen of the display. If I try to click the middle button (Restore Down), not Minimize, it minimizes to the taskbar again. I know it is the Trados problem, because other applications operate normally.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:53
English to German
+ ...
Have a look at TW_users May 12, 2003

Hi Valery,

This problem - and how to solve it - was described on the TW_users list just a few weeks ago - have a look at the archives before posting, though.

(I guess this message might help to solve your problem - always remember to back up your registry first!)

H
... See more
Hi Valery,

This problem - and how to solve it - was described on the TW_users list just a few weeks ago - have a look at the archives before posting, though.

(I guess this message might help to solve your problem - always remember to back up your registry first!)

HTH - best regards, Ralf
Collapse

Valeri Serikov
Valeri Serikov  Identity Verified
Local time: 20:53
English to Russian
+ ...
TOPIC STARTER
Great! May 12, 2003

Ralf, your link is a wonder! You can rest on laurels made by me Thanks a lot! I was thinking of reinstalling the operating system, but now it works again.

Ralf Lemster
Ralf Lemster  Identity Verified
Germany
Local time: 19:53
English to German
+ ...
Credit goes to the list... May 12, 2003

...TW_users is one of the most useful groups I have subscribed to.

Glad it worked - Ralf

To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

TRADOS Window cannot be resized - only maximised or minimised

Anycount & Translation Office 3000
Translation Office 3000

Translation Office 3000 is an advanced accounting tool for freelance translators and small agencies. TO3000 easily and seamlessly integrates with the business life of professional freelance translators.

More info »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »