Poll: How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?
Afishuesi i rubrikës: ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
ProZ.com Staff
PERSONEL I KËSAJ FAQEJE INTERNETI
Sep 12

This forum topic is for the discussion of the poll question "How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?".

View the poll results »



 
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida
Maria Teresa Borges de Almeida  Identity Verified
Portugali
Local time: 10:22
Anëtar qysh 2007
anglisht në portugalisht
+ ...
N/A Sep 12

I have been having more time off than I like for lack of work. Anyway, during the years when I had plenty of work, there was no need to notify my clients as I used to take time off on weekends, a day or two for a special occasion or at the end of a very large project, if possible. I did notify my regular customers 2 weeks prior when I had a surgical procedure.

 
Alexandra Speirs
Alexandra Speirs  Identity Verified
Local time: 11:22
italisht në anglisht
+ ...
time off a thing of the past Sep 12

With the shortage of work these days, when I have any "time off" I take my laptop with me so that I don't miss the few jobs that come my way.
I can usually fit anything in easily enough, working from my daughter's house or my sister's.
I can always juggle delivery times if we're on the road.


Maria Laura Curzi
 


To report site rules violations or get help, contact a site moderator:

Moderatorët e këtij forumi
Jared Tabor[Call to this topic]

You can also contact site staff by submitting a support request »

Poll: How early do you notify clients about upcoming time off?






CafeTran Espresso
You've never met a CAT tool this clever!

Translate faster & easier, using a sophisticated CAT tool built by a translator / developer. Accept jobs from clients who use Trados, MemoQ, Wordfast & major CAT tools. Download and start using CafeTran Espresso -- for free

Buy now! »
Protemos translation business management system
Create your account in minutes, and start working! 3-month trial for agencies, and free for freelancers!

The system lets you keep client/vendor database, with contacts and rates, manage projects and assign jobs to vendors, issue invoices, track payments, store and manage project files, generate business reports on turnover profit per client/manager etc.

More info »